The Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2013
The Time: 9:00 a.m. - Registration - Shotgun Start
The Cost: $165.00 per person
The CTMA is happy to announce the details our 2014 golf event! The hosting course is Tunxis Plantation Golf Course in Farmington, CT. You can learn more about the course and the club at www.tunxisgolf.com Our annual golf classic is a great opportunity to network and show your support of Connecticut Manufacturing. This years networking and golf event will partner CTMA/NTMA/PMA ALL NEW PRIZES AND PUTTING CONTEST!!!!!
Here are the schedule of events and prizes!
- We'll tee off in a shotgun start at 10:30 a.m.
- We'll start the putting contest at 9:00 a.m. ARRIVE EARLY
- Team format will be a Scramble
- Event fee is $165.00 per person.(This includes all golf/cart fees, practice on driving range, lunch, dinner/cocktails after golf, and fabulous raffle, entry to putting contest.)
- Registration Deadline is June 6th
- Prizes for the low scoring foursomes, closest to the pin, longest drive and others.
- Items for raffle are graciously accepted.
A variety of sponsorships are available, too. A sponsorship form is included with this invitation. All net proceeds from the outing will support CTMA/PMA and our educational and program event efforts.
So, come on out to network and play! Don't wait. Make your reservations to get on our golfers list, today! Please complete the sign up sheet on the following page and send in with your check - payable to CTMA, or credit card - as soon as possible, but no later than June 6, the cut off date. Need an invoice? Not a problem. Let us know and we'll email you one.
Questions?? Call/email Daryl Hagopian at 860-604-3375 or firstname.lastname@example.org